Connecting Minnesota's Justice Community
Legal Services State Support is a project of the Minnesota Legal Services Coalition, an association of seven Minnesota regional legal services programs.
If you have a legal problem and need information or assistance, please visit LawHelpMN.org. If you have a legal question, send it to an attorney at MNLegalAdvice.org.
If you are an attorney/advocate looking for resources, or interested in volunteering, please visit ProJusticeMN.org.
Legal Services State Support enhances cooperation and coordination among the regional legal services programs that help low-income Minnesotans with a broad range of civil legal matters.
The Coalition programs are
What We Do
- Prevent duplication of effort among legal services programs
- Provide public legal information on legal issues impacting the rights of low-income Minnesotans
- Educate advocates on poverty law topics
- Foster pro bono participation by Minnesota attorneys
- Promote access to justice through technology